Memorials & Tributes
Make a gift. Save a life.
Honor the memory of a loved one by giving the gift of hope and love, or celebrate the life of a friend or relative by making a contribution to UF Health in lieu of flowers. There are many ways that you can help make a difference in the lives of our patients:
- Make a donation and designate which area you would like your gift to support – patient care, research, education, building and renovation, etc. UF Health will notify the person or their family.
- Set up group donations, including an online donation site.
- Your name;
- Name of the person you would like to honor;
- Contact information of the family or person who should be notified of the gift;
- Where you would like the gifts directed.
- Include memorial gift information in obituaries. Sample sentences include:
- “In lieu of flowers, please honor ‘MR. SMITH’s’ memory by making a donation to UF Health Shands Hospital Gifts may be mailed to UF Health Office of Development, P.O. Box 100386, Gainesville, FL 32610. *Please indicate on your gift that it is directed to UF Health Shands Hospital and that it is in MR. SMITH’s memory.
- “Gifts in memory of ‘MR. SMITH’ may be made to UF Health Shands Hospital by mailing to UF Health Office of Development, P.O. Box 100386, Gainesville, FL 32610.” *Please indicate on your gift that it is directed to UF Health Shands Hospital and that it is in MR. SMITH’s memory.