The UF Health Office of Development is committed to raising money and awareness for the University of Florida Academic Health Center.
Giving to UF Health supports our mission of:
- Compassionate patient care using state-of-the-art technology
- Exceptional education through recruiting and retaining the world’s best physicians and students
- Leading-edge research and discovery for clinical and translational science and technology
- Exemplary community service by improving individual and community health
We work with the community to allow individuals and corporations to impact UF Health directly.
With your support, we can purchase state-of-the-art equipment, recruit the world’s best physicians, nurses and other health care providers, and provide quality care in a compassionate environment for all patients who need our help.
UF Health Units
Our comprehensive philanthropy program raises funds on behalf of the following areas and their respective departments, divisions and programs:
- UF Health Heart & Vascular Hospital
- UF Health Jacksonville
- UF Health Leesburg Hospital
- UF Health Neuromedicine Hospital
- UF Health North
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health The Villages® Hospital
- UF College of Dentistry
- UF College of Medicine
- UF College of Nursing
- UF College of Pharmacy
- UF College of Public Health and Health Professions
- UF College of Veterinary Medicine
Research and multidisciplinary
- Evelyn F. and William L. McKnight Brain Institute of the University of Florida
- Preston A. Wells Jr. Center for Brain Tumor Therapy at the University of Florida
- Norman Fixel Institute for Neurological Diseases
- UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- UF Emerging Pathogens Institute
- UF Genetics Institute
- UF Health Cancer Center
- UF Institute for Child Health Policy
- UF Institute on Aging
- UF Research and Academic Center at Lake Nona
Shands Teaching Hospitals & Clinics, Inc. (DBA: UF Health Shands), is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your gift is tax deductible as determined by law. The Shands Teaching Hospitals & Clinics, Inc., tax ID # is 59-1943502.
The University of Florida Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization soliciting tax-deductible private contributions for the benefit of the University of Florida. The University of Florida Foundation tax ID # is 59-0974739.