Your holiday shopping can make a difference for Dance Marathon at the University of Florida!
On Saturday, Dec. 10, 20% of your purchase at Kendra Scott will go toward the For Nina Foundation. In battling childhood diseases and supporting the families impacted by them, the For Nina Foundation is giving all proceeds to DM at UF. All you have to do is use the code GIVEBACK-NINA while ordering online or mention the For Nina Foundation from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the following Kendra Scott locations.
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Ga. 30346
- Butler Town Center at 2851 S.W. 35th Drive, Suite 30, in Gainesville, Fla. 32608
- St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Fla. 32246 (Promotion runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Disney Springs in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. 32830
- The Mall at Millenia in Orlando, Fla. 32839
DM at UF raises funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital. Every dollar raised by DM at UF goes toward innovative research, physician education and high-quality, patient-centered care at UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital.