shaping the future of health care become a partner in medicine today
UF Health Partners in Medicine was established to recognize those who share our vision and give thoughtfully to all areas of medicine — education, research and patient care.
As a Partner in Medicine, your investment helps UF Health to deliver on our promise of excellence to improve the health and well-being of our patients, their families and our communities. Join us today and help shape the future of health care.
UF Health aims to be a national model for professional medical education and to enhance the preeminence of graduate education.
UF programs bring scientific discovery and technology into commercial use to improve health for patients.
Everything we do revolves around improving health and well-being for our patients, their families and our communities.
Be Recognized as a Partner in Medicine
An annual contribution of $1,500 or more to UF Health Shands and/or the UF College of Medicine grants you the following:
- Invitation to the annual signature spring event
- Access to lectures and other exclusive events
- Subscription to a bimonthly newsletter, featuring bonus content exclusive to Partners in Medicine
- Your name listed on the Partners in Medicine wall, located in the UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital, and special recognition on our social media, print and online publications
- Access to Florida Physician magazine
- The chance to enable innovation in medical education, breakthroughs in medical science and support for eminent faculty and the health care leaders of tomorrow
If you have any questions about your partner benefits, or for more information about the Partners in Medicine program, please contact the UF Health Office of Development at 352-265-7237 or email@example.com.