This event will feature:
- Flag football tournament
- Food trucks
- Tailgate games
- Local celebrity appearances
There are several ways to get involved:
- Register a team. For a $100 registration fee, teams can play as either competitive (bracket-style competition) or non-competitive (casual-style competition not competing to win). Choose a team captain and name, select your style of play, recruit 10 to 12 players and start practicing!
- If your department wishes to sponsor a team, it may do so. Celebrity Gridiron Challenge is purely voluntary. Anyone interested is welcome to join a team — especially family and friends.
- Donate. You can donate to a team or participant online or by check.
- Volunteer. Event organizers are looking to fill several volunteer positions. There are many different opportunities to volunteer at the event.
Register your team and find more information at UFHealthgridiron.com.
For volunteer information or questions regarding the event, please contact Jessica Maier, UF Health Shands development coordinator, at 352-265-7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get stories like these delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to “For the Kids” below!
Jul 6th, 2020
In honor of its grand opening of the Archer Road location, WaWa generously donated $1,000 to CMN at UF Health Shands Children's Hospital.
Jun 2nd, 2020
The 2020 campaign will mark Walmart & Sam’s Club’s 33rd year of fundraising for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Jun 2nd, 2020
The 2020 campaign will mark Publix’s 29th year of fundraising for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.