Help UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital earn $100,000 in the INFINITI Coaches’ Charity Challenge
Take a timeout to vote beginning January 2.
The Florida Gators Men’s Basketball Coach Mike White has been selected to participate in the 2018 INFINITI Coaches’ Charity Challenge, and we are excited that he chose UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital as his charity. Voting begins on January 2, and the final round will conclude on March 10. UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital will receive the amount listed below based on how far Coach White advances in the competition (amounts are not cumulative):
- First Round (48 coaches): $1,000 for each charity
- Second Round (24 coaches): $7,500 for each charity/coach that advances
- Third Round (16 coaches): $10,000 for each charity/coach that advances
- Fourth Round (4 coaches): $15,000 for each charity/coach that advances
- Final (1 coach): $100,000 to the winning charity/coach
Visit INFINITITIMEOUT.COM to vote for Coach White.
You can vote for Coach White on the website one time per day. Then, head to social media to vote, too!
You can vote once a day on Twitter and Instagram, so you get two votes per day on social media. Just post to your social media accounts using the following hashtags together:
- #Timeout2vote + #CoachMikeWhite
Thank you for your support of UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital and Coach Mike White!