UF Health is constantly growing to better serve our patients. Learn more about how you can support these initiatives to provide superior patient care for our community.
- UF Health Annual Giving: The Annual Fund enables UF Health to provide its growing patient population with the most technologically advanced care available today. Your gift supports the most current and urgent needs of our academic health center.
- Cardio Hybrid Operating Room: UF Health is one of the few hospitals to take a hybrid approach to cardiac care. Interventional cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons are collaborating to perform new minimally invasive procedures, and saving the lives of many who might not survive under traditional care. Your support will enable us to meet the growing demand for these new life-saving procedures through the purchase of the latest technology and equipment. You can make every heartbeat matter.
- NICU Renovation: UF Health is currently raising funds for the renovation of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Located on the 3rd floor of the hospital, the NICU cares for hundreds of newly born infants in need of intensive care.
- UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital: Over the next several years, UF Health will be converting the east end of the hospital into a pediatric hospital. This will include a renovation of the current “visitor lobby” into a calm and child-friendly pediatric lobby. Learn more about Shands Children’s Hospital.
- Transplant: UF Health performs more than 250 transplants a year, with more than 7,000 organ transplants total since the program began in 1966. The transplant center features a specialized team of physicians and specially trained staff of coordinators, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, physical therapists and psychologists.